The OTHER SP Exchange Questions
2. I really do not enjoy knitting with:
100% cotton, most acrylics
3. If I had a choice, I would banish this yarn from my LYS:
http://www.ozarkhandspun.com/, IMO it gives handspun a REALLY bad reputation. If my publically stating this gets me in trouble, I'll at least have stated my opinion before I die.
4. If I could knit only one more project for the rest of my life, it would be:
5. My favorite flower is:
Lilacs, Lily of the valley, and Iris
6. My current color obsession is:
7. My other interests are:
Spinning, Beading, PMC, Weaving, reading, cooking, and my cats
8. Something I wish I knew more about is:
Pretty much anything, I feel I haven’t learned nearly enough about everything out there.
9. A knitting technique I want to learn is:
Nothing I can think of, since I’ve tried pretty much everything
10. My favorite needles to knit with are:
Addi Turbos, followed by Denices
11. Do you knit socks?
All the time, I only wear hand knit socks
12. Please provide your foot measurements*:
8 ½ size shoe, ankle – 11, foot circ – 9 ½, top of sock to heel bottom – 7, length – 9
13. What was your favorite childhood movie?
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
14. What is one thing in your knitting bag that you can't live without?
15. What is lacking in your notions bag that you really, really want?
More Chibi as I have so many things started I can never find the ones I have.
16. What is currently on the needles at your house?
At the house (As opposed to in the car), The never ending Christening gown (Gotta be finished by June 25th!), Bear rug for my nephew, Angel Island shell for me, and about 50+ other things. (In the car is a pair of socks I just started this weekend)
17. If you could do nothing but knit all day, every day, for the next month (and get paid for it!), what would you knit?
Since I can’t knit for more than 3-4 hours at a shot, I wouldn’t get paid much. But socks. Definitely.
18. Least favorite color(s):
Browns, oranges, and most fall colors
19. Favorite genre of music?
Very eclectic, but new age fits best.
20. Favorite candy or sweet:
Dark chocolate covered candied orange peel
21. What is the most challenging thing you have ever knit?
Lace, and I love it
22. How long have you been knitting?